A support group that provides emotional support and psychological treatment.
Reconnect Health Development Initiative (RHDI) is an international mental health charity working in the United Kingdom and in Nigeria since 2013, to provide psychological treatment and support services to address mental health issues while providing psychological treatment services to people and communities. Working together with relevant stakeholders, we affirm our commitment to support and alleviate the sufferings of persons affected by disasters, mental disorder, psychological and substance abuse problems.
Reconnect HDI has nearly 50 seasoned professionals comprising of Clinical and Behavioural Psychologists, Educational and Child Psychologists, Consultant Psychiatrists, Public Health Specialists and Counsellors. With our partners from the public, private and NGO sectors, our contribution to the psychosocial space is unparalleled
Our Objectives are:
* To raise awareness and combat stigma on mental illness through culturally appropriate methods.
* To care and protect the wellbeing and rights of vulnerable population including survivors of gender based violence.
* To promote access and availability of psychosocial and treatment services.
* To host research on mental health to inform policies and sustain wellbeing of beneficiaries.
* To strengthen partnerships and platforms of support for individuals, communities and groups.